Oleg Zabluda's blog
Thursday, April 19, 2018
 
Skit from an old show from England called "Not the Nine O'Clock News".
Skit from an old show from England called "Not the Nine O'Clock News".
"""
A truck driver who has been delivering radio-active waste for the local
reactor begins to feel sick after a few years on the job.
He then seeks to be compensated for this ailment.
Appearing at the workers' compensation department, he is interviewed by
an assesor. The assesor asks several questions in relation to the claim.

Assesor: I see you work with radio-active materials and wish to claim
compensation.

Trucker: Yeah, I feel really sick.

Assesor: Alright then, Does your employer take measures to protect you
from radiation poisoning?

Trucker: Yeah, he gives me a lead suit to wear on the job.

Assesor: And what about the cabin in which you drive?

Trucker: Oh yeah. That's lead lined, all lead lined.

Assessor: What about the waste itself? Where is that kept?

Trucker: Oh, the stuff is held in a lead container, all lead.

Assesor: Let me see if I get this straight. You wear a lead suit, sit in
a lead-lined cabin and the radio-active waste is kept in a lead
container.

Trucker: Yeah, thats right all lead

Assesor: Then I can't see how you could claim against him for radiation
poisoning.

Trucker: I'm not. I claiming for lead poisoning.
"""
https://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/95q3/lead.html
https://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/95q3/lead.html

Labels:


| |

Home

Powered by Blogger