Oleg Zabluda's blog
Friday, June 29, 2012
 
Азартная игра "Громозека", to which I was introduced when I was 14, when our school N 145 was sent to a collective...
Азартная игра "Громозека", to which I was introduced when I was 14, when our school N 145 was sent to a collective farm to pick/weed/load crops, like horseradish, apples, nobody seem to remember the rules anymore. So it falls to me to write it up to the best of my recollection:

Arbitrary number of players sit around a table and bet money in increments of 5 copeks = 1 hand, by putting coins consecutively on the table. For each round, the maximum allowed number of hands for 1 player is 10, called Громозека. Then a random number is chosen in some way I don't remember, and the winning coin is chosen by counting consecutively counter-clock-wise from the first coin to the right of the previous winner. Winner takes all the coins on the table, and must play next round Громозекой.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Громозека

Громозеку озвучивал: Василий Ливанов
Тайна третьей планеты
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B0

Labels:


| |

Home

Powered by Blogger