Oleg Zabluda's blog
Saturday, April 14, 2012
 
Dennis is 12 years old (7th grade).
Dennis is 12 years old (7th grade). From his sex ed class he brought the questionnaire for his father. Some of my answers are below:

What did you want to become when you grew up? - Cosmonaut
What is one thing you wish you knew about puberty/sexuality when you were my age - Internet
Did you ever feel pressured to have sex? What did you do about it? - Yes. Say "Yes, dear", and give it all I have.
If somebody pressures me to have sex, what would you recommend I say - Tap your middle finger on your forehead and say "Are you crazy, woman! Enough already. Ти щто жэнщына, савсем с ума сошла?"
At what age do you think it would be best for me to have kids - When you stop coming to me for money.

4141205 | 112065430692128821190

Labels:


| |

Home

Powered by Blogger